Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences 
Not logged in (login)

help3403


This forum is provided to promote discussion amongst students enrolled in Agile Web Development (CITS3403).
 
Options:
RSS cloud
Jump to:

Trial exam

5 of 419 articles shown, currently no other people reading this forum.
photo
From: ANONYMOUS
Date: Wed 10th Jun 2020, 12:25am
Actions: 
        Login-to-reply

 

I noticed that the trial exam closed last week.  Anyone able to share some screenshot 
of the questions that it contained?

Thanks in advance 

Trial exam

photo
From: ANONYMOUS
Date: Wed 10th Jun 2020, 9:17am
Actions: 
        Login-to-reply

 

ANONYMOUS wrote:

> I noticed that the trial exam closed last week.  Anyone able to share some screenshot 
> of the questions that it contained?
> 
> Thanks in advance 

i believe it's the same 2019 paper found here. Correct me if i'm wrong.
https://undergraduate.csse.uwa.edu.au/units/CITS3403/index.php?fname=examinfo

Trial exam

photo
From: Timothy F.
Date: Wed 10th Jun 2020, 10:14am
Actions: 
        Login-to-reply

 

ANONYMOUS wrote:

> ANONYMOUS wrote:
> 
> > I noticed that the trial exam closed last week.  Anyone able to share some screenshot 
> > of the questions that it contained?
> > 
> > Thanks in advance 
> 
> i believe it's the same 2019 paper found here. Correct me if i'm wrong.
> https://undergraduate.csse.uwa.edu.au/units/CITS3403/index.php?fname=examinfo

That's right, I've made the Trial exam availab;e for download for an extra day until 10am 
tomorrow morning, so you should still be able to download now. Passwords are in this forum.

Trial exam

photo
From: Takoyaki N.
Date: Wed 10th Jun 2020, 11:23am
Actions: 
        Login-to-reply

 

"Timothy French" <ti*.*r*n*[email protected]*a*e*u*a*> wrote:

> ANONYMOUS wrote:
> 
> > ANONYMOUS wrote:
> > 
> > > I noticed that the trial exam closed last week.  Anyone able to share some screenshot 
> > > of the questions that it contained?
> > > 
> > > Thanks in advance 
> > 
> > i believe it's the same 2019 paper found here. Correct me if i'm wrong.
> > https://undergraduate.csse.uwa.edu.au/units/CITS3403/index.php?fname=examinfo
> 
> That's right, I've made the Trial exam availab;e for download for an extra day until 10am 
> tomorrow morning, so you should still be able to download now. Passwords are in this forum.

Thank you.

@An*n*

That's what I had assumed but as I had not had a chance to look at it I could not be sure.

Trial exam

photo
From: Takoyaki N.
Date: Wed 10th Jun 2020, 11:26am
Actions: 
        Login-to-reply

 

Edit* 
I should have read the original annoucment more carefully as it answered my own question.  >.<
This Page


Program written by: [email protected]
Feedback welcome
Last modified: 11:27am Sep 21 2020