When answering this question, I get the following steps:
1. Source host sends a UDP to the gateway asking for the address of the target host
2. Gateway sends a ARP frame asking for the address of the target host
3. Target host response to ARP frame
4. Gateway caches the address
5. Gateway sends a UDP back to the source host with target address
6. Source sends UDP to the gateway with the target destination as part of the frame
7. Gateway sends to the target address using information stored in the cache
I'm just wondering, is this what is required to get 10 marks? Am I missing something?
It seems like the answer requires a lot less explanation than other questions.