School of Physics, Mathematics, and Computing 
Not logged in (login)

help5501

This forum is provided to promote discussion amongst students enrolled in CITS5501 Software Testing and Quality Assurance. Before posting a question here, it may be worth searching the forum for previous posts asking the same question. And please keep the discussion civil (as required by UWA's Computer Use Policy, #9).

 

Options:
RSS cloud
Jump to:

Online quiz next week

6 of 105 articles shown, currently no other people reading this forum.
photo
From: Arran S.
Date: Tue 2nd Mar 2021, 4:45pm
Actions: 
Login-to-reply

Hi all -

There'll be a quiz next week on the LMS, which I'll open on Tuesday morning, and leave 
open until Sunday evening. Usually they take about an hour to do, so ensure you leave 
time for it, and make sure you have an Internet connection that's unlikely to drop out. 
(In other words - you can do it from a Uni computer if you like, or at home, but via a 
tethered mobile connection is probably not a good idea).

Questions in the quiz may be derived from any the material covered in lectures, 
recommended readings or labs in weeks 1 or 2.

cheers

Arran

Online quiz next week

photo
From: ANONYMOUS
Date: Thu 4th Mar 2021, 2:29pm
Actions: 
Login-to-reply

"Arran Stewart" <ar*a*.*t*w*r*@*w*.*d*.*u> wrote:

> Hi all -
> 
> There'll be a quiz next week on the LMS, which I'll open on Tuesday morning, and leave 
> open until Sunday evening. Usually they take about an hour to do, so ensure you leave 
> time for it, and make sure you have an Internet connection that's unlikely to drop out. 
> (In other words - you can do it from a Uni computer if you like, or at home, but via a 
> tethered mobile connection is probably not a good idea).
> 
> Questions in the quiz may be derived from any the material covered in lectures, 
> recommended readings or labs in weeks 1 or 2.
> 
> cheers
> 
> Arran

May we know the format of the quiz? Are the questions MCs or in other format? Whether one
time or multiple attempts will be allowed?

Cheers!

Online quiz next week

photo
From: Arran S.  O.P.
Date: Fri 5th Mar 2021, 1:00pm
Actions: 
Login-to-reply

Sure.

- It'll largely be multiple choice, but there may be some short answer questions
- It's open book - you can access any book or website you went, and use any software you like
- Only one attempt is allowed
- It must be completed in one sitting.

Cheers

Arran

ANONYMOUS wrote:

> "Arran Stewart" <ar*a*.*t*w*r*@*w*.*d*.*u> wrote:
> 
> > Hi all -
> > 
> > There'll be a quiz next week on the LMS, which I'll open on Tuesday morning, and leave 
> > open until Sunday evening. Usually they take about an hour to do, so ensure you leave 
> > time for it, and make sure you have an Internet connection that's unlikely to drop out. 
> > (In other words - you can do it from a Uni computer if you like, or at home, but via a 
> > tethered mobile connection is probably not a good idea).
> > 
> > Questions in the quiz may be derived from any the material covered in lectures, 
> > recommended readings or labs in weeks 1 or 2.
> > 
> > cheers
> > 
> > Arran
> 
> May we know the format of the quiz? Are the questions MCs or in other format? Whether one
> time or multiple attempts will be allowed?
> 
> Cheers!

Online quiz next week

photo
From: Liangbo J.
Date: Sat 6th Mar 2021, 4:54pm
Actions: 
Login-to-reply

"Arran Stewart" <ar*a*.*t*w*r*@*w*.*d*.*u> wrote:

> Sure.
> 
> - It'll largely be multiple choice, but there may be some short answer questions
> - It's open book - you can access any book or website you went, and use any software you like
> - Only one attempt is allowed
> - It must be completed in one sitting.
> 
> Cheers
> 
> Arran
> 
> ANONYMOUS wrote:
> 
> > "Arran Stewart" <ar*a*.*t*w*r*@*w*.*d*.*u> wrote:
> > 
> > > Hi all -
> > > 
> > > There'll be a quiz next week on the LMS, which I'll open on Tuesday morning, and leave 
> > > open until Sunday evening. Usually they take about an hour to do, so ensure you leave 
> > > time for it, and make sure you have an Internet connection that's unlikely to drop out. 
> > > (In other words - you can do it from a Uni computer if you like, or at home, but via a 
> > > tethered mobile connection is probably not a good idea).
> > > 
> > > Questions in the quiz may be derived from any the material covered in lectures, 
> > > recommended readings or labs in weeks 1 or 2.
> > > 
> > > cheers
> > > 
> > > Arran
> > 
> > May we know the format of the quiz? Are the questions MCs or in other format? Whether one
> > time or multiple attempts will be allowed?
> > 
> > Cheers!

Hi Arran

Could you please clarify the sections that will be tested? Does the quiz cover the week-3 content ( Test 
automation)?

Regards
Liangbo

Online quiz next week

photo
From: ANONYMOUS
Date: Mon 8th Mar 2021, 3:22pm
Actions: 
Login-to-reply

"Questions in the quiz may be derived from any the material covered in lectures, 
recommended readings or labs in weeks 1 or 2."

Online quiz next week

photo
From: Arran S.  O.P.
Date: Tue 9th Mar 2021, 9:48am
Actions: 
Login-to-reply

"Liangbo Jin" <23*7*8*[email protected]*u*e*t*u*a*e*u*a*> wrote:

> "Arran Stewart" <ar*a*.*t*w*r*@*w*.*d*.*u> wrote:
> 
> > Sure.
> > 

> > > > Questions in the quiz may be derived from any the material covered in lectures, 
> > > > recommended readings or labs in weeks 1 or 2.
> > > > 

> Could you please clarify the sections that will be tested? Does the quiz cover the week-3 content ( Test 
> automation)?
> 
> Regards
> Liangbo

This is already answered in the message you're replying to - see above.

For further details, see my posting at https://secure.csse.uwa.edu.au/run/help5501?p=np&a=41.

Let me know if you have any other queries regarding the quiz.

cheers,

Arran
This Page


Program written by: [email protected]
Feedback welcome
Last modified:  4:54pm Oct 24 2021